Thursday, October 14, 2010

Circles

There are deep blackish bags under my eyes. This is a natural occurrence for someone like me, who can't sleep at night. Well, I can Sleep, I just don't. It's more or less because it's the only time i feel truly alone. I like to be alone with my thought and for the past couple of nights my thoughts seemed to involve circles. And after I woke up this morning feeling awful, I tried to remember the dream I had two nights ago.

I was falling down a tunnel. The walls were smooth to the touch, but cold, and ever couple of feet, I would fall into something that looked as if it were puddles suspended in mid air. Splash.

I fell through about 10 of these puddles until finally I hit the ground. Thud.

I looked around and I was in a jungle, thick and green. I began to tear my way through the vines. Riping and Pulling my way through, going no where but deeper into the jungle until something caught my eye.

I don't remember what it was or maybe I never knew what it was, but something compelled me to run after it.
I was running at full speed through the jungle. Vines were tangling around my feet and grasping at my wrists. Until I reached a clearing, it was dark, and i could feel eyes resting upon my form in the darkness. Something grabbed me, something holding me by my wrists, ankles, and waist. Flash.

I was Blinded.

Something was happening to me, I was changing. Whatever had grabbed me let go, I wasn't blinded any more, but everything was bright. I looked at my hands they were covered in perfectly circular drops of blood.

I then woke up.

What was that? Now don't get me wrong i've had pretty strange dreams before but that was pretty off.

Is there really such thing as a perfect circle in nature?
Perfect isn't Natural. Life isn't Perfect. Humanity isn't Perfect.

I can't draw a perfect circle, but neither can Nature.

Maybe I should stop listening to Cocorosie, It's making me depressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment